Draeger Polytron 7000 Toxic Gas Detector
The Draeger Polytron 7000 is a gas detector that can satisfy all toxic and oxygen gas measurement applications on a single platform. It is meeting the requirements of the compliance market as well as the high specification requirements of customized solutions.
- Easy operation
- Communication interfaces
- Remote Sensor
- Relay module
- Intelligent sensors
- Software options
- Pump module
- Water Treatement Plants
- Continous monitoring of H2S using Pump module.
- Measuement of Toxic Gases inside the Duct ( Remote installation up to 30 meters Available)
- Oil refineries/mining/OnShore/Off Shore
- Instrensicaly Safe installation
- Remote installation with relay options.
- Contionous monitoring of Oxygen,H2S, Confined Space Installation to monitor
|Type||Intrinsically safe transmitter for electrochemical sensors|
|Gases and Ranges||Toxic gases and oxygen|
|Display||Large graphic display, 34 x 62 mm, 64 x 128 pixel 1.3“ x 2.4“|
|Enclosure||GRP, IP 66/67, NEMA 4, M20 cable gland|
|Size (H x W x D)||166 x 135 x 129 mm, 6.54" x 5.32" x 5.08" ft.|
|Weight||Approx. 900 g / 2 lbs.|
|SIL Level||SIL 2 verified|
|Approvals||ATEX, IECEx, UL, CSA, CE mark|