Draeger Pac 6500 Single Gas Detector
The robust Draeger Pac® 6500 is your reliable companion under tough conditions. The personal single-gas detection device measures CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 quickly and precisely. Quick sensor response times and a powerful battery also ensure safety
- Strong performance for maximum safety.
- Unlimited life for instrument.
- 5 year warranty for H2S sensor.
- No shelf-life limitation.
- Robust design – even for the toughest conditions.
- User-friendly display with all important information.
- 360° alarm with various functions.
- Data logger and event logger for analyses and reports.
- Economical operating costs.
- Fast function test saves time and money.
APPLICATIONSPortable gas detectors are mobile since they are carried on or by personnel. They are used by anyone who is entering a confined space, or where there is a potential for the presence of a dangerous gas or a lack of oxygen. The detector must be placed on the person so that the breathing zone is constantly monitored for safety.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||64 x 84 x 20 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 106 g (113 g with clip)|
|Battery service life||2 years (O2 sensors min. 10 months)|
|Air pressure||700 to 1,300 hPa|
|Air humidity||10 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Temperature||-30 °C to +55 °C (briefly down to -40 °C for 1 hr, depending on sensor)|
|Approvals||cCSAus, IECEx, ATEX, CE|